Advert

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - www.hotelscombined.com

Thursday, July 28, 2016

One legged girl poses in racy lingerie shoot to inspire people

This gorgeous and young girl, Vicky Balch seemed to have it all: sexuality, beauty, good health...until she lost one leg when she was involved in a horrific rollercoaster crash in June last year. The only different between me and this lady is her skin lol

 Now, 21 year old Vicky has done this hot lingerie photo shoot to show that tragedy is no good reason to give up life!


She had been enjoying herself on a rollercoaster at Alton Towers, when the horrible accident happened. Here's how she felt about the crash:

“I lost all my confidence with myself, and I didn’t feel beautiful or sexy, I never thought I’d feel that again.”
Speaking to the Mirror on her decision to shoot in lingerie, she said:

“Doing it wasn’t an easy decision. I was close to cancelling. I wasn’t sure I’d ever look nice in lingerie again.
“I hadn’t worn sexy underwear since the accident. Before then, I felt quite good in lingerie and I’d always get compliments about my bum.



Back in April Vicky was finally able to once again walk, run and cycle on her own after being fitted with a top-of-the-range £70k prosthesis.
One of her friends gave her an unusual present: hot photo shoot that has turned her life around. Seeing these pictures was a real surprise to her:

 “I cried my eyes out. I was amazed; I didn’t think I would ever look like that again. I saw it, and straight away I saw the first picture, and I was just in tears.
 I’ll wear little dresses now, whereas before I would put it on and just think no and take it straight off.”


Her photos are impressive and encouraging to others. She goes on dates and gets horny messages on social media from the guys, who dream to sleep with the one-legged woman.

No comments: