Advert

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - www.hotelscombined.com

Friday, July 17, 2015

23-Year-Old Woman with uterus bicornis Goes Into Labour Every Time She is On Her Period

23-years-old woman named Sophie Loader has been confirmed to have been born with uterus bicornis, meaning she has two separate wombs and this causes her to go into labour any time she is on her period.
Sophie, a mother of a 2year old boy Chase is said to suffer debilitating labour pain that lasts up to 72hours during her period.

According to report, she gets struck down by painful contractions every month which mimic perfectly labour pains, because her second womb fills with blood – mimicking a full-term baby.
She told The Mirror that the only way she can cope with the pain is through breathing exercises.
“I’ve been in labour more than 100 times, but only once for real. To say that it’s a pain would be an understatement.”
“When I was 13 and the contractions started, I had never felt pain like it and couldn’t understand what was happening to me, it was terrifying – even the doctor thought I might be pregnant.”
“When I had Chase I was drugged up to the nines for my c-section, so sadly I can’t compare the pain of real labour to my fake contractions. But I wouldn’t wish this on any woman.”
“One labour is more than enough,” she said
Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - www.hotelscombined.com


No comments: