Advert

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - www.hotelscombined.com

Monday, July 20, 2015

America base Nigeria guy said (Not a right but privilege working here

My boss called me today to see if I can pick up extra 6hrs after my night shift at Busch stadium for the cardinals game I said yes he laughed and said he knew I was a machine that I will never say no I said for me to get to the USA is not my right but privilege working here is not my right but privilege I spent over two yrs to get here I spent over 24hrs on air to get here I crossed over seven mighty seas

so I am not in the USA to sleep I came here with a positive mind set to succeed and I ain't never gonna back down let them hours keep coming no shit he post this on facebook with some photos




Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - www.hotelscombined.com

No comments: