Advert

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - www.hotelscombined.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

the great grandma of Mariah

Jaslyn Marie Let me put this out there this is my grandma, the great grandma of Mariah. she is the best thing that has happen to me, people always say you'll regret what you've done wrong in the future and what I regret is hurting my grandma and disappointing her. I put her through so much, lying and so much more. she had a husband, the most amazing man in the world my pap, and she lost him and while she was hurting from losing him I kept taking off to hangout with friends, boyfriends and so much more,
caring for myself instead of worrying about the people I actually loved. She is and will always be a more then a grandma to me, she was basically my mom. She gave me food, shelter ,clothes and a bed to sleep on and I took that for granted. My grandma is recovering from a stroke. She's what I call a strong person and I'll always respect her for all the shit she put up with and went through I love you so much grandma. I don't know what I would do without you.

No comments: