Advert

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - www.hotelscombined.com

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Banky W has got something special planned for all his fans on valentine

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and Banky W has got something special planned for all his fans.
Mr. Capable will be giving away 100+ surprises to his most loyal fans & supporters.
Would you like to be one of the lucky fans? Here is what you need to do:
  Follow Banky W on Instagram @bankywellington and @officialeme
 Repost this picture or a video of yourself on Instagram and say why Banky W’s music is #MadeForYou and why you’re his fan
  Post the picture/ video using hashtag #MadeForYou also tagging @bankywellington and @officialEME
Fans will be contacted via @OfficialEME account
Speaking on his decision to do something special for his fans, Banky W says:


‘I'm dropping a new song & video. And since I don't have a Valentine of my own, I've decided to send something to 100+ of my biggest fans and supporters. Just Follow the instructions in the flyer. You could win a surprise gift from me this Season... just wanna say thank you to you guys

No comments: