Advert

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - www.hotelscombined.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Murderer Controlled By 'Spirit' Turns Himself In 3 Years After Killing His Boss

Chukwunyere Chimezie, 33, has handed himself over to the Police in Aba, Abia, three years after killing his boss,
 The suspect, before the incident, was the manager of a sachet water company owned by the deceased, Mrs. Towechi Ejike Nmezi.
 He confessed the police how he strangled the victim on July 21, 2012, at about 8p.m, after which he took the deceased’s Blackberry phone and fled.

 He claimed that there is this spirit that sometimes takes control of him and asks him to do things.

“In 2005, I was living with my elder brother in Aba. The same spirit came to me and forced me to kill my brother. I strangled him.
 “This spirit was asking me to commit suicide. But I met a man of God who delivered me. I made a confession to him and turned myself over to the Police.”


Abia State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Ezekiel Onyeke, told Vanguard that the suspect turned himself over to the Police on December 8, 2015 

No comments: